<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://vintagepagedesigns.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
New England Stamper: Christmas Inchie Cards

December 30, 2009

Christmas Inchie Cards

Before the holiday season is over, I wanted to share a couple of inchie cards I made using some $1 stamps from Inkadinkadoo. 

To create the inchies, I washed scraps of watercolor paper with yellow and blue ink, then added a thin layer of Shimmer paint (SU).  Once the scraps were thoroughly dry, I stamped the images with Versafine black ink. 

I punched out the yellow inchies with a 1" square punch, trimmed off 1/8" with my xacto knife, then mounted them onto 1" squares of Crushed Curry c/stock.  The blue ones were merely punched out with the 1" square punch and mounted directly onto a rectangle of black c/stock.

The bases are my favorite Fabriano watercolor cards and a few rhinestones and a little ribbon finished them off.

Inchie rejoice
Rejoice close up
 

Winter inchie card

Winter inchie close up

   I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  Happy New Year!

Signature



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Shar B said...

Completely elegant! I love the look of the inchies tiled like that. Very impactful!

December 31, 2009 at 1:03 AM  
Anonymous Susan Raihala said...

Oh, my! These are stunning! Beautiful colors and layout!

December 31, 2009 at 2:11 AM  
Anonymous maryRedford said...

these are very nice, I love the way you did these.....if my scanner would reduce my emegas i could do this iam a stamper and dont have no small stampsas nice as this....
MaryRedford

January 8, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home